1. Chemical peel treatment ?
Pumpkin Peel is one of the ingredients we used at Klinik Hana for chemical peeling treatment. It consists of mixtures of superficial chemical peels and enzymes extracted from pumpkin. Pumpkins are extraordinary for your skin as they are stacked with a lot of supplements. To begin with, it is high in carotenoids like beta -carotene which your body turns into vitamin A. Study conducted by Stahl and Sies in 2012 appeared that carotenoids like beta carotene can act as a sunblock to the skin. Once retained, carotenoids are transported to different organs. So, here is where the enchantment happens as they ensure the skin cell against harmful UV rays (1).
Pumpkins are also high in vitamin C, which is another dynamic antioxidant useful in defense against free radicals. Your skin needs this vitamin to create collagen, a protein that keeps your skin strong and healthy (2). Pumpkin moreover contains proteolytic chemicals, which offer assistance in breaking down the keratin bond between dead cells. This permits the sloughing of the external layer of dead cells without harming the internal living cells.
2. What types of skin does chemical peel treat best ?
There are certain sorts of skin that chemical peel address:
Oily skin has a high tendency to trap in dirt, producing unwanted acne on the face. Through a pumpkin exfoliant, the enzymes help unclog the pores and release the dirt from the face.
Wrinkles and lines develop all over the face due to sunlight exposure. As a result, there is a reduction in the production of collagen. By using a pumpkin peel, the skin is nourished with collagen, which fills up the wrinkles and restores beauty to the face.
Another unfavorable impact of sunlight is skin dryness. To smoothen out your skin, it should be hydrated. The pumpkin peels offer assistance to hydrate the skin, making it smooth to the touch.
3. How does it work?
In common, protein peels are particularly gentle on the skin’s surface since they basically target dead skin cells. This implies small to no aggravation, and discernibly smoother, brighter, more brilliant complexions. All peels are implied to exfoliate your skin, but what I especially adore most pumpkin peels is they are fair as feeding as they are exfoliating. Pumpkin is believed to have more than 100 nutrients to recharge the skin as a reward to the reemerging and smoothing properties.
On the off chance that you’ve got acne, a pumpkin peel may be an extraordinary treatment to fortify and advance mending without utilizing any chemicals which can aggravate your delicate skin. The key fixings in a pumpkin peel are defined to enter deeply into your skin to expel the debris and break down the dead skin cells. Whereas at the same time, it moreover makes a difference to reinforce the collagen underneath the skin and calming any existing flare ups. Bonus! Other than skin break out, pumpkin peels moreover can battle the signs of aging.
Ever wish you’ll turn back time to reveal a smoother, more healthy and youthful skin?. A pumpkin peel can assist you do that. When applied on the skin, the alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids promptly exfoliate dead cells and promote the cell renewal process, which makes younger cells come to the surface.Thus, the result could be a smoother and more taut skin.
4. Benefits of chemical peel?
- Increase skin hydration
- If you are suffering from acne, I would recommend you to try this amazing treatment. It can reduce acne and lighten the appearance of dark spots.
- Clear blackhead and increase brightness (glowing skin)
- If you always do this treatment, you will see the quality of your skin will be different than before. You will notice that your skin becomes soft and luminous.
- Pumpkin peels also help to improve the clarity, texture and smoothness of your skin.
- Pumpkin peels are also good to treat wrinkles and fine lines. If you are suffering from fine lines, contact us!. Our team is very experienced and will help you to solve your skin problems.
- During this treatment, there will be a face massage too!. Thus, it helps to improve blood circulation and accelerate the cell regeneration process.
- Finally, I think most of us experience it. Eye bags or we call them panda eyes!. By trying pumpkin peel treatment, you have not to worry anymore. Pumpkin peels will reduce eye bags and dark circles too.
5. Who can benefit from this?
This peel facial can be beneficial for many, especially for people who have
- Acne prone skin
- Hyperpigmented skin
- Dehydrated or dull skin
- Sensitive skin or sensitive to other treatment
- Aging skin
- Dark circles
- Skin burns due to sun exposure
6. Advantages of the treatment?
- Can be done quickly
- No side effect after the treatment
- Can be repeated often
- Doesn’t involve a laser or any invasive treatment
After the treatment, worry no more!. There is no post procedure downtime or any restriction of daily activities. You can go directly to continue your daily routine. Tips: You are suggested to do at least 5-6 treatments to really see the magic behind pumpkin peel treatment. However, results are visible after the first or second treatment also. The next appointment can be booked 21 days later.
1) Stahl, W., & Sies, H. (2012). β-Carotene and other carotenoids in protection from sunlight. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 96(5), 1179S–84S. Link Here
2) Pullar, J. M., Carr, A. C., & Vissers, M. (2017). The Roles of Vitamin C in Skin Health. Nutrients, 9(8), 866. Link here