1. What is Rejuran Healer ?
As we age, our skin ages too. It is sped up by external stimuli and stress. Evidence of increasing age includes dryness, pigmentation, wrinkles, and sagging skin. When the skin ages, collagen and elastic fiber in our skin are diminished. The layer of dermis is also getting thinner and losing its elasticity. Luckily, in 2014, Rejuran healer came and became increasingly popular. It uses a substance called Polynucleotides (PN) which are specific -sized DNA fragments extracted from wild salmon. It is a very popular treatment not only in Korea but also in Asian countries like Malaysia. This treatment helps to regenerate skin tissue, make our skin thicker and increase its elasticity. It also reduces wrinkles and brings back the skin to its younger form.
- Polynucleotide is the DNA that links together with more than 10 nucleotides.
- It is DNA fragments extracted from wild salmon with colorless and clear viscous solution.
- When PN is injected into the skin, it works in the dermal layer, helping the skin to regenerate.
- It increases elasticity of the skin and reverses the damages. It is known to be a very safe substance, stable to the heat and does not cause adverse side effects in the human body.
- Previously, existing filler products simply fill a contracted or depressed space, while the polynucleotide-containing products not only fill the space, but also improve the regeneration environment of damaged tissue, resulting in more natural tissue regeneration.
- It also has been reported that polynucleotides promote the growth of human corneal fibroblasts and increase repair on ultraviolet B (UVB)-damaged dermal fibroblasts.
- Polynucleotides have also been associated with an increase in the healing process in bone repair and wound healing.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Pores minimizing.
- Reduce sebum and oil secretion.
- Skin lifting effect.
- Balance and control the oil and moisture of the skin.
- Improves the skin texture and tone.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce dead skin cells.
- Regenerate barrier of the skin.
- Improve acne scars.
a) Polynucleotide (PN) improves skin elasticity and skin texture.
- The skin elasticity and texture improved by the activation of fibroblast.
- Fibroblasts are responsible for collagen production.
- Thus, it produces more collagen.
- Collagen may help increase skin elasticity, hydration and reduce fine lines.
b) Polynucleotide (PN) also repairs the tissue and heals the wound.
- PN recovers the DNA and RNA fragments from damaged cells to integrate them into new DNA for normal cell proliferation and recovery.
c) Protect the skin from UV damage
- UV rays can cause damage to DNA in skin cells.
- In the long term, exposure to UV rays increases signs of aging including wrinkles and sunburn.
- Polynucleotide (PN) boosts DNA repair and clear toxic by-products of UV damage cells.
d) Polynucleotide (PN) has an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues.
- When you are living with chronic inflammation, it can generate free radicals which damage healthy cells, tissue and organs.
- If all the damaged cells are unable to repair themselves, the cells will be removed by your body’s natural repair system.
e) Improve microcirculation through angiogenesis.
- Angiogenesis is the formation of blood vessels.
- Polynucleotide (PN) helps in increasing expression of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) which is needed for the growth of blood vessels.
- Blood vessels are very important because it is a highway for oxygen and nutrients to help the cell repair and grow.
5. Who is suitable for getting Rejuran Healer ?
- For those who want their skin naturally healthy
- For those with very sensitive and thinned skin from overuse of laser treatment.
- For those in their 30’s to 60’s with damaged skin due to aging, frequent sun-exposure and dehydration.
- For those in their 30’s to 40’s with a history of severe acne resulting in damaged scarred skin.
- For those who want a natural look instead of using filler or botox that give an unnatural look.
- For people with frequent skin problems and dry skin.
- For people with wrinkles on the neck, around the eyes, and stretch marks that are very hard to solve by other treatments.
6. What can you expect after the Rejuran healer treatment ?
Rejuran healer treatment is essentially a procedure to heal our skin. It takes up to 4 weeks to see any improvements in the skin. Why does it take 4 weeks? This is because polynucleotide takes about 4 weeks to take effect and repair the skin from inside. The treatment is best to be done 3 to 4 times with 2 to 4 weeks apart. The treatment can be repeated once every 6 to 9 months for maintanence. The best results are seen only after completing the last session. To ensure the results are long lasting and sustainable, make sure to visit Klinik Hana and get advice from our Doctor.
After First Session :
- Improve skin texture
- Restore skin balance
After Second Session :
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkle
- Minimize the size of pore
- Improve skin tightness
After Third Session :
- Natural skin lifting effect
- Volumizing effect with restored dermis
After Fourth Session :
- Look younger and prettier !
Our actual client who has used Rejuran Healer treatment
7. Rejuran Healer treatment effectiveness proven by clinical study ?
Yes. According to a clinical study by Pak et al in 2014. Rejuran healer treatment promotes skin revitalization and restores elasticity to the skin. (1)
a) Skin Revitalization
Rejuran healer promotes cell development by stimulating fibroblast proliferation. As a result, more collagen is produced.
b) Restoration of skin elasticity
Rejuran healer treatment helps restore the skin elasticity by regenerating epidermis and dermis healthy from thin and damaged skin.
According to a clinical study by Park et al. 2015, the pore and skin thickness were markedly improved in the 30s, whereas skin tone, melanin, wrinkles, and sagging were noticeably improved in the 40s. (3)
According to a study conducted by Cavallini and Papagni in 2007, Rejuran treatment helps increase hydration and elasticity of the skin. This study proved Rejuran treatment increases skin hydration by 14.69% and skin elasticity by 21.78%. (4)
8. How do I find the Best Rejuran Healer Malaysia has to offer ?
Each facility provides a unique Rejuran Healer treatment option for collagen stimulation and anti-aging. There is no such thing as a generic clinic. If you want to ensure that Rejuran Healer treatments are conducted safely and successfully, Klinik Hana is one of the best choices that you can visit as Klinik Hana is well experienced in offering this kind of treatment.
9. Is there any downtime from the Rejuran healer ?
The post -treatment appearance from this treatment is quite unique because it is injected into the skin in multiple dots resulting in many small ‘mosquito bites’ like bumps over the treated area. However, you do not need to worry because this area usually will be applied with a recovery cream into the skin. It will subside after one to two days.
1) Pak, C.S., Lee, J., Lee, H., Jeong, J., Kim, E.H., Jeong, J., Choi, H., Kim, B., Oh, S., Kim, I., & Heo CY. (2016). A phase III, randomized, double-blind, matched-pairs, active-controlled clinical trial and preclinical animal study to compare the durability, efficacy and safety between polynucleotide filler and hyaluronic acid filler in the correction of crow’s feet: a new concept of regenerative filler. Journal of Korean medical science, 29 Suppl 3(Suppl 3), S201–S209. Link Here
2) Squadrito, F., Bitto, A., Irrera, N., Pizzino, G., Pallio, G., Minutoli, L., & Altavilla, D. (2017). Pharmacological Activity and Clinical Use of PDRN. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8, 224. Link Here
3) Park, K. Y., Seok, J., Rho, N. K., Kim, B. J., & Kim, M. N. (2015). Long-chain polynucleotide filler for skin rejuvenation: efficacy and complications in five patients. Dermatologic Therapy, 29(1), 37–40. Link Here
4) Cavallini,M., & Papagni, M. (2007). Long chain polynucleotides gel and skin biorevitalization. Int J Plast Dermatol. 2007;3:27–32. Link Here